Wednesday 21 April 2010

...

Promised to share ten interesting things about myself in connection with the awards I passed on yesterday. Well, I don't know how interesting but anyway ...
1. I love high heels though I'm 183 cm tall.
2. I love animals, my favourite right now is Alice, my parents puppy.
3. I love listening to Bossa Nova, it makes me relaxed and happy.

4. I've made this concrete table in our basement, it was great fun but a bit messy.
5. I'm seriously terrified of snakes (one of few animals I don't like).
6. I think honesty, humility, humor and generosity are important human qualities.
7. Hamburger is one of my favourite dishes.
8. I love travelling (who doesn't?), favourite places are London, Deauville, Juan Les pins, and Montreux.
9. I wish I had one house for each style.
10. I'm not much for cooking (wish I was) but I love to eat.

10 comments:

Lysande ögonblick! said...

Nice getting to know you a bit. I absolutely love the concrete table. Well done! :-)

Hessa&Co. said...

I love your concrete table . . It looks so modern and also you get to u concrete in stylish modern way when its so ugly ;) . .

Hessa&Co. said...

use*

and another thing . . I wish I have different houses with different styles too! <3 it all depends on the mood..

liza said...

It's good to learn more about you. That table is great! So is that puppy...

Hönshuset said...

Imponerad! Ett betongbord snor man ju inte ihop på en höft...

Evelina said...

Saknar dig när jag ser allt detta, älskar såklart skorna ;) och valpen är ju hur söt som helst!
kram

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with your concrete table. Love the doggy photo.
I love animals especially my Boxer and I totally agree with No. 6.

Splendid Willow said...

How wonderful to get to know you better - you tall, gorgeous, talented, creative and well traveled blog friend!

And snakes and I don't get along that well either... But the puppy can move in with me any day!

Cyber hug,

Mon

Sofia said...

The concrete table looks great:D

Charlotta Ward said...

Happy awards love! That is great and so well deserved.

Great to read about you. Fantastic list with so many truths and a brilliant table. You're very clever!

x Charlotta